Online video is a powerful and effective communication tool today, and it is a smart move to learn how to make your own videos.
Once you have the know how you can make videos to get more sales, create social change and gain a world wide audience to share your idea.
You do not need to depend on a video editor schedule when you are inspired with an idea and want to quickly capture and share it.
Hitfilm Express for Beginners will show you step by step even if you have never created a video before.
Don't let the title fool you. This course also covers more advanced topics so that you can make a very polished professional quality video when when you want.
The course is designed to be practical so you can start making your first video within a short time
Start editing videos even as you learn
The lessons are bite-sized so you can quickly learn and apply what you need now.
You can watch only the necessary lessons and learn in any sequence you like.
Anyone can benefit from this course!
Read what Julie has to say about this.
I am dyslexic and was worried that I would find it very difficult to understand how to edit videos, but I have been pleasantly surprised and I can't wait to start editing videos and making them in to amazing memories for people to watch time and time again. ~ Julie McSorley
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this course:
- An overview of HitFilm Express' interface and tools, and what they’re for
- The basics of how to cut and combine different video clips
- How to transition from one clip to another so that your video looks professional
- Adding different type of text and titles for your viewer
- How to brand your videos by adding a logo or watermark
- Combining voice overs and music to enhance your videos
- How to remove and replace video background with a different video or an image (called the Green screening technique)
- Have a video play within a video also known as picture-in-picture
If you have any questions about this course, feel free to contact me. I look forward to see you in the course.